GDPR Compliance Cookies are used on this site to provide the best user experience. If you continue, we assume that you agree to receive cookies from this site. OK

6 x Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleaning Spray 500ml

Save 42%
You save: £5.00
Our quantity discounts:
In stock
Payment options

6 x Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleaning Spray 500ml

No Bleach or Odour

Kills Cold & Flu Virus

Kills 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses*: Including Covid-19 Virus**, E. coli, salmonella, MRSA and cold and flu viruses, plus removes allergens such as pollen particles and dust mites
Antibacterial: Use our non-bleach Dettol spray for cleaning without any taint or odour
Effective Cleaning: Excellent cleaning power without the effort
Multi-Purpose: Use this antibacterial spray as a kitchen cleanser, bathroom cleanser, on electronics, food preparation areas, highchairs and more.
Rinse Free: Use as a disinfectant surface spray to clean surfaces quickly and easily
Suitable for Use on Food Prep Areas: Antibacterial and effective cleanser formula for a variety of surfaces.

Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleanser is a surface spray that kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses*, including E. coli, salmonella, MRSA and cold and flu viruses. This effective antibacterial spray is a non-bleach, no taint and no odour solution that can be used as a disinfectant on food preparation areas, highchairs and other surfaces.

*See information on pack. Use disinfectant safely. Always read the label and product information before use.

Safety Information
Keep out of reach of children. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.

Directions for use
1.Turn trigger nozzle to ON position.
2. Simply spray directly on the surface.
3. Wipe over with clean damp cloth and allow to dry
4. No need to rinse.

Not suitable for windows, mirrors, fabrics, painted or varnished surfaces. Do not use with detergents or other disinfectants. Avoid contact with plastic baby bottles, which can crack when steam sterilised. Do not freeze. Not for personal hygiene. Test on small surface area before large-scale use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre or Doctor / physician if you feel unwell.